BloggerAds

2010年7月16日 星期五

T-ara Jiyeon, "My schedule was murderous"!



T-ara's Jiyeon talks about the first half of 2010, the busiest time of her life.

At that time she was both shooting the KBS 2TV drama "God of Study" and busy doing activities promoting T-ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep". Her schedules began overlapping.

On this subject Jiyeon said, "I felt sorry towards my unnies the most," she said.

In a recent interview Jiyeon said, "It was a murderous schedule. 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' activities and 'God of Study' recording overlapped and there were many times I was unable to appear on stage as a T-ara member," she confessed.

"Everything was more difficult because of the scheduling," Jiyeon said, "The members felt sorry for the difficult time I was having. I couldn't even make rehearsal for dance practice a lot of times, or go up on stage which gave me a burden," she said feeling sorry for the other members.

Following, "We weren't living harmoniously/living the same schedule. A lot of times I was left alone and felt lonely and was sad about missing out on stuff. I couldn't even make the interviews because I needed to rest," she uttered with tears in her eyes.

Jiyeon being only 17 years of age, works nearly twice as much as adults. "But I knew I could not abandon my dream of acting. I wanted to somehow be recognized for it. I wanted to be able to showcase spectacular performances and give a 180 degree change in acting.

Jiyeon is currently promoting her new movie, "Death Bell 2". It's scheduled release is on the 28th of July.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。