BloggerAds

2010年7月11日 星期日

Jiyeon, 'I had a hard time filming Death Bell 2.'



Just fresh from finishing her recording of 'Death Bell 2', T-ara's Jiyeon talks about the hardships she faced while filming for the movie.

She talks about the comparisons made by people among her and Death Bell 1's female lead Nam Gyu-ri. She explains, "Because I'm one of the leads, I feel alot of burden. I don't take any scene light-heartedly or lackadaisically. I knew from the start I will be compared to Nam Gyu-ri-sunbaenim*, because she was the female lead in the first installment of Death Bell, and she won an award for her spectacular acting. Sometimes, I already memorize the scene because we will repeat it for about 10 times."

Jiyeon, who already had debuted in previous dramas prior to her debut in T-ara, most notably in MBC's Hon(Soul) says even with T-ara's busy schedule, she had to sacrifice sleep just to film. She has missed a couple of T-ara's group performance because of her filming.

Meanwhile, Death Bell 2 will be released nation-wide in South Korea on July 28th. It will also be shown in Taiwan and Hongkong in different film festivals.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。