BloggerAds

2010年7月11日 星期日

4Minute Unveils Japanese Version of 『I My Me Mine』



While still promoting their new single 『I My Me Mine』 in Korea, the 4minute unleashes the Japanese version of their current hit song!

Like 4minute, many other k-pop groups are looking to expand into the Japanese market. Big Bang made a highly successful Japanese debut, while girls groups like SNSD and Kara are also looking to pursue future activities in Japan as well.

After releasing their popular single 『Muzik』 in Japanese, the girls are hoping to score another hit in Japan with 『I My Me Mine.』 Although the music video is essentially the same as the Korean version, there are a few scene changes, and of course, the girls are singing in Japanese.

[MV] 4minute - I My Me Mine (Japanese Version)


沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。