BloggerAds

2010年7月6日 星期二

T-ara's Eunjung Wants to be an Action Movie Star



T-ara's Eunjung, who is currently on SBS' drama Coffee House, talks about her childhood dream of being an action star and the differences between singing, dancing and acting.

In a recent interview, Eunjung talked with a smile about her dream saying, 「After I watched 『Charlie's Angels』, I fell in love with the action and knew I wanted to be an action star. Back in middle school I started taking Tae Kwon Do lessons and won three different competitions. I imagined myself later, on-screen defeating evil villains.」

She also talked about her nickname, The Human Folder, and the difference between acting, singing and dancing,

「I don't know about my nickname, it was 『The Human Folder』. I got it because whenever I was at home resting, or sleeping, my body folded like a folder.
Singing, acting and dancing is not much different. Singing is different by being only three minutes, while acting is something you can show off in. They both have different environmental elements too, such as the studio or stage. To succeed in both areas without putting any great effort seems impossible, though.」

Do you think T-ara's leader has what it takes to take a bite into an action movie role?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。