BloggerAds

2010年6月8日 星期二

Hot interests with 2PM Nich Khun addressing f(x) Victoria with 「my wife」



2PM Nich Khun's recent addressing of f(x) Victoria as 『my wife』 has garnered much interests from netizens and fans.

Nich Khun had posted a comment on a photo posted up on UKiss Alexander's Twitter taken during the recent filming of SBS Star King. Nich Khun commented, 「That's my wife sitting in the front! Tell her I said 『HI』 for me Alex! thanks buddy~」

Fans who saw his comments replied, 「Please don't call her your wife right from the first broadcast」, 「I object this marriage」, 「Nich ah, this is not the way」 etc.

Meanwhile, just previously, Nich Khun and Victoria are confirmed as the new made-believe couple on MBC We Got Married and the first filming took place on 1st June.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。