BloggerAds

2010年6月7日 星期一

f(x) Krystal publicly apologizes for behavior in Quiz that Changes the World



f(x) member Krystal has publicly apologized for her controversial behavior at Quiz that Changes the World.

krystal posted on their official website on June 6 at 9:00 pm KST saying "Hello this is Krystal, I am sorry for my not polite behavior at the past broadcast of the show and Im sorry to disappoint a lot of people. I have been reflecting on my behavior a lot".

She followed, "In the future I will make sure to always be careful for this not to happen again and I will try hard. I apologize for my careless actions and apologize to my fans who were worried about it and the the seniors, once again I apologize".

Krystal was one of the guests on MBC entertainment program "Quiz that Changes the World" which aired on June 5. On the show, her rude behavior during one of the senior's talk caught the attention of a lot of netizens.

Netizens commented, "No matter how tired you are, you must atleast try or pretend to listen, her attitude was rude". Some defended that "The criticism she is receiving seems to be too excessive".

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。