BloggerAds

2010年4月20日 星期二

SNSD SooYoung's tears to Ok JooHyun』s heartfelt advice!





So Nyeo Shi Dae SooYoung is seen in tears with the heartfelt advice from Ok JooHyun.

Fin.K.L Ok JooHyun had made a special guest appearances on KBS 『WinWin』 featuring So Nyeo Shi Dae special. Ok JooHyun said on the show, 「I want to get close to So Nyeo Shi Dae. I don't know the male idols well and that's why if 2PM is here I won』t know. I saw WooYoung's name in the scripte and I don't know who he is.」

She was then asked on the show, 「What is the outstanding part when So Nyeo Shi Dae is being compared to Fin.K.L?」 She answered, 「Our average height and earnings are more. How do you compare 4-person group to 9-person group?」


But she continued on how So Nyeo Shi Dae is more outstanding in other aspects, 「I think that the So Nyeo Shi Dae who is promoting now has won Fin.K.L.」 But the So Nyeo Shi Dae responded with 「No.」 Ok JooHyun then replied, 「Because it is not that's why I can say so.」

She explained, 「Because of Fin.K.L I was able to grow up faster. I used to think that I would become a grandmother before 30. It has helped me. And thinking back, it really felt like I was able to live my own life.
So Nyeo Shi Dae is for me like a really beautiful picture which is able to help me recall those memories.」
With that SooYoung said, 「I agree with everything that unnie said and I am thankful. I wonder if I can be like unnie and meet my juniors and give them such advices.」

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。