BloggerAds

2010年5月6日 星期四

Kahi Reveals Her Secret



After School's leader Park Kahi left viewers intrigued after hinting that she once dated a male celebrity prior to her debut.

On May 4th's broadcast of SBS Strong Heart, Kahi said, 「It's the time to start thinking about marriage, but how do I date?「, to which she confessed, 「I've never dated after my debut. Wearing a mask, hat, and sunglasses, I've met in secret before my debut」.

One of the show's guests, Lee Chaeyoung, then made light of the situation by asking, 「If this was before your debut, why did you have to cover your face? Are you trying to say that you were meeting with a celebrity?」 Kahi was caught off-guard, but did not deny Chaeyoung's statement, raising interest in Kahi's ex-boyfriend.

Among other guests in Strong Heart include Epik High's Tablo and Mithra Jin, Lee Taegoon, Super Junior's Kim Heechul, Rain, T-ara's Jiyeon and Hyomin, and MBLAQ's Jiwoo.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。