BloggerAds

2010年5月13日 星期四

All the Idols Can Date at Hyori's House!



KARA member Goo Hara appeared on the set of KBS 2TV's Happy Together for their last episode and spoke a bit about fellow idol Lee Hyori, to the delight of many a listener out there.

Smiling, Goo Hara confessed that 「just a while [ago], Hyori called me and asked me [to reveal] who's dating who among the idol stars.」

Hyori attempted to excuse such behavior by explaining that being out of the loop had once been something that'd greatly upset her: 「Back when I was in Fin.K.L, I secretly carried around two cell phones without my company knowing so that I could have some private conversations [….] Nowadays, [however,] when I go to the broadcasting stations, I rarely leave my dressing room so I don't know who's dating who.」

Wittily, Yoo Jaesuk inquired of the entertainer, 「Then have you been getting the gossip from Goo Hara all along and acting like you knew everything [anyway?]」

Hyori in turn avoided the question and instead replied with, 「If [any] idol [members wish to date,] I'll offer my house as their dating site,」 showing her particular interest in celebrity dating and support for such a practice.

Be sure to turn on your TVs to watch this entertaining episode on May 13!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。